Monday, January 17, 2011

Lafeen's Donuts

So, Ross and I only do this about 2 or 3 times a year.


We stop for donuts on the way home from church. 

I mean, I would be a liar if I said that donuts didn't taste good. But I would also be a liar if I didn't say I have felt sick after eating just one. 

However, this time, it was the perfect portion. Sweet, chocolate, and airy - the french cruller. 



Ross had a maple pinwheel - glazed cinnamon roll with maple frosting on top. 


Then we also got a pumpkin donut because we're both obsessed with pumpkin, but we saved it for the next day so as to not overload. It was to die for! Especially if you are obsessed with all things pumpkin. 


Lafeen's is a great, local donut place that really supports the Bellingham community - and if you have a sweet tooth, or love donuts & ice cream, you should definitely stop by. 





0 comments: